The chalet Plesnivec
The chalet Plesnivec (1290 m above the sea) is the only inhabited object in the Belianske Tatras. It is situated at the end of the Seven Springs Valley on the southeastern slope of the Bujačí Hill.
In the middle of the 18-th century there was a shed of a man called Drechsler. He was from Austria and was trying to find gold there. The shed existed till 1930. In 1932 Timor Gresh from Spišská Belá built a private cottage at this place. After it was rebuilt in 1938, it gained its current design. After the World War Second it was open to public. TANAP (The National Park of the High Tatras) guards used it as a research base during 1955 - 1997. Since 1997 it has been open to public again.